Fixed Bugs in the Languages Window

Bug I

Last night after thinking a bit about the bug in the Optimizing the CGLocalization Window post, I went to the check the code of the Languages window because it draw the languages similar to how the keys are drawn in the CGLocalization window. (Both draw the elements using GUI instead of GUILayout)

What I found was that I was adding two spaces: one at the top and another at the bottom. But that two spaces were added using GUILayout instead of GUI. Quickly I added 20 more languages to a Localization Asset for check the scrolling and the scrolling was not working!!!! What I did was just to remove the two spaces and started drawing the languages starting at the top space.

Bug II

After fixed the Bug I, I searched a language by locale in the search text field and the language didn't appeared. When I checked the code I was getting all the language locales using the 'name' of the window instead of the name of each locale. This bug was due to code copied and pasted from the Add Language window.

Comments